Top Cannabidiol (CBD) Wellness Products
As the benefits of cannabis and its components, such as cannabidiol (CBD), become more commonly known, the demand for products that incorporate these compounds have increased. The market has become saturated with CBD infused products, making it nearly impossible to sift through them all. “The CBD market grew by 57% in 2018, according to the Nutrition Business Journal Hemp & CBD Guide(NBJ). In the study, the NBJ found 73% of natural and organic product manufacturers surveyed are expanding their offerings to include CBD products.”
So, what are the best CBD wellness products in this booming industry? Here is a list of the top 10 CBD products that can be incorporated into your life! Please note, these are not in any particular order. Rather, they are listed because they are products our contributing writers have used and recommend.
- Cost: $
- Description: This is a starter kit for individuals that are at the beginning of their CBD journey. It includes a few of Charlotte’s Web favorite products:
- “One bottle of our 17mg CBD Oil 30mL.”
- “One bottle of our 15mg CBD Liquid Capsules (30ct.)”
- “One mini Hemp Infused Balm (0.5oz) for your skin.”
Editor’s Note: As an avid gym goer and cannabis enthusiast, the stereotype has always been that stoners are lazy. Not only does this product avoid gym paranoia, but also works well for people who deal with post work-out anxiety and inflammation.
- Cost: $35.99 USD
- Description: Not Pot created vegan CBD infused gummies for daily use, with a delightful strawberry flavor! The CBD used in these gummies is extracted from hemp and tested by top scientists, medical doctors, and universities at the forefront of medical cannabis research.
- Cost: $149.95 USD
- Description: A luxurious hemp extract that is infused with MCT and CBD Oil. Pure Kind Botanicals prides itself on their extraction method, as it is claimed to preserve the variety of compounds found within hemp, including the terpenes, trichomes, and cannabinoids.
- Cost: $39.00 USD
- Description: This is a lotion created to assist inalleviating joint and muscle pain. Along with soothing pain, this balm is moisturizing and restorative for the skin. It is made with coconut oil, shea butter, tocopheral(Vitamin E), beeswax, and CBD.
- Cost: $49.99 USD
- Description: A supplementis designed to promote tranquility, calmness, and mood regulation for its users. These capsules are made with lavender, ashwagandha, magnolia bark, and CBD (10mg per capsule).
- Cost: $36.99 USD
- Description: Thoughtcloud developed a facial bar of soup with 300mg of full spectrum CBD. Some of its other ingredients include CBG, CBN, CBC, shea butter, coconut oil, and olive oil.
- Cost: $54.00 USD
- Description: A jar of honey infused with 120mg of CBD. “Potli’s Hemp Honey may help you de-stress, reduce anxiety and nausea, and benefit from anti-inflammatory properties.”
- Cost: $99.99 USD
- Description: Crisp and refreshing CBD infused seltzer water. A few of their awesome flavors consist of blood orange, guava, and lemon lavender. Every serving has 5mg of CBD.
- Cost: $18.00- $75.00 USD
- Description: Made by Hemp created an innovated patch to administer 40 mg of CBD over 96 hours. This is extremely helpful if you are looking for a boost when feeling low. Additionally, if you desire to “target a specific area, this patch is absolutely a great option.”
- Cost: $12-30.00 USA USD
- Description: Abath salt uses “aromatherapeutic essential oils, including Lavender and Bergamot, relax and soothe the senses.” This product is made with a combination of Epsom salt, pink Himalayan salt, dead sea salt, and CBD.